Recast is a direct-to-customer social video platform with big plans to revolutionise the sports broadcasting landscape. Our first goal is to bring the sports and Esports that fans love directly to them, with no monthly subscription. Not only that, they'll earn for watching, sharing and creating content on Recast.
Recast will make it easier for fans to find the content they enjoy and will give personalised access to live streams, official highlights, and the best fan-generated content, whilst creating and sharing content with the community.
Reporting to our Head of Communications you will be a key contact for right’s holders and partners and provide administrative support across the organisation.
You’ll be an organised individual with a keen eye for detail and must be an excellent communicator. You’ll also have a willingness to learn and develop your skills further. You must be comfortable working in a small team and enjoy taking ownership of your work.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced, good-natured team at the early stage of building something amazing. Our management team has a wealth of experience and we’ve secured significant funding. For the right person this is a great opportunity to get in early doors, hone your talents on some big challenges, and learn and grow with the company.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and maintain day-to-day relationships with key stakeholders, athletes and influencers
- Be the first point of contact for users and answer any queries/questions
- Develop, liaise and build ongoing relationships with rights’ holders, governing bodies and partners
- Work with the marketing and communications team to develop partner communications
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics and competitors, and relevant information to form marketing and communications strategies.
- Build and maintain contact lists, influencer/athlete/ rights holder database and other key information when required.
- Provide administrative support to Recast Senior Management Team when required.
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and reports
Skills, Experience, Attributes
- A track record of building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience of managing projects with the ability to priorities and deliver results
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a passion for client management
- Willingness to learn and develop skills further
The Nice to Haves
- Sports fan and/or industry knowledge and experience
- Business development knowledge and experience
- Full-time position in central Edinburgh (though we are mostly remote during the current situation)
- Salary £18-20k dependent on experience
- Company pension
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- £500 annual training budget
How to Apply
Tell us a bit about you, why you think you are suited to the role. Prepare your CV and a cover note and apply HERE
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and have a commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. All applications are treated with the upmost respect and are reviewed without bias towards gender, race, religious preference or disability.
Due to the wealth of candidates, should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application we're afraid you have been unsuccessful.