Customer & Partner Success Manager
Recast is a direct-to-consumer social video platform with big plans to revolutionise the sports broadcasting landscape. Our first goal is to bring the sports and Esports that fans love directly to them, with no monthly subscription. Not only that, they'll earn for watching, sharing and creating content on Recast.
Recast will make it easier for fans to find the content they enjoy and will give personalised access to live streams, official highlights, and the best fan-generated content, whilst creating and sharing content with the community.
You’re an experienced customer service or partner support manager with a proven record of delivering excellent support to clients and/or end users of a digital product.
You will have experience setting up and managing support function(s) which successfully collate and manage feedback and issues in a B2B and/or B2C environment and using this to drive improvements across a business.
As a hire in an early-stage startup you’ll need to be comfortable working quickly and enjoy taking ownership of your work and building good relationships with members of the Tech, Product and Account management teams across the business. This is an opportunity to grow into a role which can develop into responsibility for a critical arm of the business.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced, good-natured team at the early stage of building something amazing. Our management team has a wealth of experience and we’ve secured significant funding. For the right person this is a great opportunity to get in early doors, hone your talents on some big challenges, and learn and grow with the company.
What You’ll Do
- Review, analyse, propose, and implement the necessary departmental set up for the business to offer second-to-none partner support for organizations and individuals who use Recast to reach their fanbase.
- Build out the Partner Success team strategy;
- Putting a plan in place for handover from commercial to partner success
- Liaising with appropriate areas of the business to convey actionable outcomes
- how does this flow to marketing, PR, social, and end users
- Build out partner onboarding procedures and implementing that structure across every rights holder client
- Work with partners to gather and understand real time feedback
- Ensure partner feedback feeds into Product team for relevant changes and improvement to be implemented, and the leadership team of strategic decision making
- Review requirements for and arrange the set up and launch of the Customer Service function within the organization.
- Introduce processes for feeding customer feedback into relevant areas of the business such as Product, Marketing etc.
- Working the product team to gather and measure real time feedback, NPS scores etc.
- Arrange liaison with Tech support as necessary to ensure relevant issues are triaged and responded to.
- Develop retention models to establish LTV.
- Gather feedback form users and establish patterns that can feed into Product to drive prioritisation of solutions.
Across Partners and Users:
- Introduce ‘common queries’ responses to streamline the process of user and partner support and feedback
- Creating team structures to support different stakeholders & verticals (starting with sport and expanding out)
- Hiring Partner Success Managers and Customer Service support staff and supporting their professional growth
Skills, Experience, Attributes
- 6-8 or more years in a customer support role in a product led digital business
- At least 2 of years being in a management position
- Experience in setting up or expanding teams
- Excellent and building relationships with clients
- A good understanding of customer and client feedback methods
- A leader who inspires others in their team and beyond to provide the very best in support
- You’re naturally a lateral thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Nice to Haves
- Experience in the sport, e-sports or music industries would be ideal
- Some work experience at a startup or agency side is great
- Full-time position in central Edinburgh (although partial remote can be considered for the right candidate)
- Salary £50-60k depending on experience
- Unlimited Holiday
- £500 Training budget
How to Apply
Tell us a bit about you, why you think you are suited to the role. Prepare your CV and a cover note (optional) and apply HERE
No Recruitment Agents Please
We don’t use any automated filtering systems - all applications will be reviewed by a member of the hiring team. We welcome covering letters if there is anything you would like to expand upon.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to everyone with individual feedback. We aim to review applications and interview promising candidates quickly, and will generally get back to you within 1-2 weeks if we plan to progress your application.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and have a commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. All applications are treated with the utmost respect and are reviewed without bias towards gender, race, religious preference or disability.