Recast is a direct-to-customer social video platform with big plans to revolutionise the sports broadcasting landscape. Our first goal is to bring the sports and Esports that fans love directly to them, with no monthly subscription. Not only that, they'll earn for watching and sharing content on Recast.
Reporting to our Chief Executive Officer you will develop and lead overarching Marketing and Brand strategies, simultaneously managing the Marketing team to enable Recast’s growth. You must be comfortable working within small teams and have a roll your sleeves up attitude. You’ll be joining a fast-paced, good-natured company at the early stage of building something amazing. Our management team has a wealth of experience and we’ve secured significant funding to grow our team and build a revolutionary sports platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Report into the CEO, develop overarching Marketing and Brand strategies
- Develop globally segmented marketing strategies that provide unique and compelling messages tailored for the target market.
- Lead, inspire and manage the Marketing team and work closely in partnership with the Product/Technical team.
- Lead the marketing team to employ exceptional best practices across traditional and digital marketing, inclusive of SEO, SEM, Email, Viral, Social, Print, Promotions, inbound sales, field, event, customer relations and more
- Be a Recast brand ambassador in all situations - from speaker opportunities, industry networking to client and partner activity.
- Maintain and evaluate key performance metrics to quantify and track ongoing marketing success (i.e., lead flow, customer acquisition rates, trial / conversion rates, renewal rates, web traffic, etc.)
- Manage and control annual marketing budgets (continuously monitor budgets, reporting and forecasting any changes in line with company requirements).
Essential skills for the role
- A confident, visionary leader capable of motivating people into action; agent of change; able to earn the trust and respect of Recast’s teams and customers
- A proven track record in building digital brands and delivering successful, forward thinking digital marketing strategy
- Graduate or graduate calibre with experience of brand marketing in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- At least eight years hands-on experience in campaign management, developing online marketing strategy, implementing social media and a portfolio of impressive work.
- Proven experience of marketing to an international audience
- Demonstration of creativity
- Experience of delivering revenue-generating and brand-building campaigns.
- Experience of CRM
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail would be a bonus.
- CIM qualified desirable
- Strong international Sports Industry experience (especially UK and Europe)
- Experience of Hubspot
- Has previously worked within start-ups
We hope that the self-satisfaction you get from working with us will outweigh any side line offerings we make but we hire the best to be the best and in order to maintain your ‘mojo’ we offer the following incentives:
- Unlimited holiday
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working
- £500 annual training budget
In addition there’s the routine get-togethers and all round camaraderie you’d expect from a start-up.
How to Apply
Tell us a bit about you, why you think you are suited to the role. Prepare your CV and a cover note (optional) and apply HERE
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS PLEASE
Due to the wealth of candidates we’re unfortunately unable to respond to everyone with individual feedback. Should you not hear from us within the next 2 weeks then we’re afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and have a commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. All applications are treated with the upmost respect and are reviewed without bias towards gender, race, religious preference or disability.