Recast is a subscription-free, live and on-demand streaming platform which gives Fans easy and affordable access to the sports and entertainment they love and pays Publishers for every single view, with up to 85% of all income generated going to them directly.
Launched onto the market in 2021, Recast is already available in 88 countries and has over 150 channels ranging from British Fencing to Manchester City FC and World Curling, with a steady stream of new channels coming onboard.
The team at Recast are Driven, Resilient and Transparent. If these values resonate with you then keep reading!
About the job
Reporting to the Senior PR & Communications Manager to develop and implement Recast’s communications strategy and associated activity across the organisation. The remit of this job focuses on internal communications but the ideal candidate will also possess wider communications experience and interest, with the ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to the shifting demands of the role to support Recast’s ambitious growth plans.
For the right person, who is willing to hit the ground running with enthusiasm and creativity, this is a hugely exciting and challenging career development opportunity.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced, good-natured company at the early stage of building something amazing. Our team has a wealth of experience and we’ve secured significant funding to grow our team and build a revolutionary sports and entertainment platform.
- Lead in the creation and implementation of a flexible internal communications strategy, process and policy to work as part of a rapidly growing company
- Review and manage internal communication channels and content to ensure high levels of engagement are achieved across the organisation
- Support Senior Management in the creation of key communication assets including presentation decks, reports, award entries and speeches
- Work closely with the Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager and Senior PR & Communications Manager to ensure internal communications are fully integrated as part of the wider and external marketing and communications output
- Plan, develop and implement regular creative and informative communications to ensure every department is effectively informed, engaged and inspired on key business updates and priorities
- Gather successes and feedback from across the organisation to produce compelling stories and case studies to align with organisational objectives
- Act as the brand guardian ensuring the organisation’s corporate identity and brand values are promoted, embedded and used consistently across the organisation
- Manage internal communications response to reputational issues and crisis communications alongside the Senior PR & Communications Manager
- Work closely with HR to continue to shape and develop organisational culture which promotes the organisational mission and values
- Support Senior PR & Communications Manager with external press and communications activity as required
- Assist in the planning and delivery of the organisation’s internal and external events
- At least three years experience in similar managerial role
- Experience of successfully implementing internal communications strategy
- Excellent at building relationships at all levels of an organisation with an excellent standard of written and verbal communications skills with experience of copywriting
- Good understanding of project management principles and experience of project management platforms
- Recent experience of working with press and knowledge of sports and entertainment media landscape
- Proven ability to self-direct and drive projects from start to finish
- Collaborative team player and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
- Full-time contract, Edinburgh, Hybrid work environment with an anticipated 3 days in the office.
- £30k-£35k DoE
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- £500 annual training budget
- Life Insurance
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS PLEASE
We don’t use any automated filtering systems - all applications will be reviewed by a member of the hiring team. We welcome covering letters if there is anything you would like to expand upon.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to everyone with individual feedback. We aim to review applications and interview promising candidates quickly, and will generally get back to you within 1-2 weeks if we plan to progress your application.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and have a commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. All applications are treated with the utmost respect and are reviewed without bias towards gender, race, religious preference or disability.