Senior Graphic Designer
Recast is a subscription-free, live and on-demand streaming platform which gives Fans easy and affordable access to the sports and entertainment they love and pays Publishers for every single view, with up to 85% of all income generated going to them directly.
The team at Recast are Driven, Resilient and Transparent. If these values resonate with you then keep reading!
Our management team has a wealth of experience - our CTO Chris Stafford was the Technical Co-Founder of FanDuel, our COO Colin Mcleod has previous leadership roles at Disney and Fox in the UK, and NBC across the EMEA region, and our CEO, Andy Meikle previously founded and led the popular sports site Sportlobster.
Launched onto the market in 2021 and currently in beta, Recast is headquartered in Edinburgh with a staff of over 50, and has raised £15m investment to date.
Reporting into the Marketing Director with a dotted line to the Lead UX Designer, you’re a talented graphic designer with a knack for making visually compelling work. You’ll bring design briefs to life, ensuring brand consistency and powerful impact. You’ll need to be comfortable working quickly and enjoy taking ownership of your work.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Marketing team to design effective and impactful marketing and promotional materials
- Support commercial and senior leadership teams to create impactful corporate presentations
- Produce work for a range of channels including social media, email, events, print, website, display
- Be a brand ambassador, working to ensure consistent on-brand materials
- Work with external agencies on brand and advertising concepts
- Contribute to our product design, working with the UX Design team as needed
- Manage a small team
Skills, Experience, Attributes
- Proficient in Creative Cloud, particularly Premier-Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- Creative with excellent attention to detail
- Managerial capability, 2 years’ experience in a lead role.
- Ability to interpret and deliver from creative briefs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate the rationale behind your work
- Excellent time management skills
- Experienced working within brand guidelines and supporting development of brand guidelines
- Always learning and hungry to improve
- And most importantly: a solid portfolio of creative work (we will not consider any application without this)
The nice to haves
- Experience of working with presentation software such as PowerPoint, Keynote or Google Sheets
- Broad understanding of UI/UX Design
- Some work experience at a start-up or agency side is great, though we will consider those with less experience and a strong portfolio
- Full-time position in central Edinburgh, hybrid work (anticipated 2-3 days a week office based).
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
- £35k-£45k DoE.
- Unlimited holiday allowance.
- £500 annual training budget.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS PLEASE
We don’t use automated filtering systems - all applications will be reviewed by a member of the hiring team. We welcome covering letters if there is anything you would like to expand upon.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to everyone with individual feedback. We aim to review applications and interview promising candidates quickly, and will generally get back to you within 2 weeks if we plan to progress your application.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and have a commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. All applications are treated with the upmost respect and are reviewed without bias towards gender, race, religious preference or disability.