Customer Service Representative
Recast is a subscription-free live and on-demand streaming platform designed to give fans affordable access to the sports and entertainment they love while paying content creators directly for every watch.
The team at Recast are Driven, Resilient and Transparent. If these values resonate with you then keep reading!
Our management team has a wealth of experience - our CTO Chris Stafford was the Technical Co-Founder of FanDuel, our COO Colin Mcleod has previous leadership roles at Disney and Fox in the UK, and NBC across the EMEA region, and our CEO, Andy Meikle previously founded and led the popular sports site Sportlobster.
Launched onto the market in 2021 and currently in beta, Recast is headquartered in Edinburgh with a staff of over 50, and has raised £15m investment to date.
Reporting to our Head of Customer Services you will be joining as a Customer Experience Representative. You will work directly with our users to make sure they have the best possible experience on our platform.
What You’ll Do…
- Be an ambassador for Recast
- Communicate effectively
- Proactively help our users, both new and existing, to meet their expectations
- Provide world class customer service and seamless experience
- Help solve user problems
- Resolve product/service complaints quickly and to the user’s satisfaction
- Manage interactions on live chat
- Manage interactions on email
- Manage interactions on ticketing system
- Manage interactions on social media
Skills, Experience, Attributes
- At least 1 year experience in customer service.
- Proven ability to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be friendly and be customer oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Always learning and hungry to improve.
The Nice to Haves
- Some experience in managing channels such as live chat
- Some work experience at a start-up or agency side
- Full-time position in central Edinburgh
- Hours - Rotating shift patterns: 8am-4pm and 12pm-8pm, Monday to Friday. At times there is the requirement to work weekends. (At present, on average, 2 weekends out for 4 are worked, when this occurs time off in lieu is taken the following week.)
- £22k-£24k DoE
- Company pension
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- £500 annual training budget
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS PLEASE
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and have a commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. All applications are treated with the upmost respect and are reviewed without bias towards gender, race, religious preference or disability.
Due to the wealth of candidates, should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application we're afraid you have been unsuccessful.