Recast is a subscription-free live and on-demand streaming platform designed to give fans affordable access to the sports and entertainment they love while paying content creators directly for every watch.
The team at Recast are Driven, Resilient and Transparent. If these values resonate with you then keep reading!
Reporting to the COO you will manage the Partnerships side of the business, support Recast’s ambitious growth plans, while managing and developing the Partnerships team.
You must be comfortable working within a small team and have a roll your sleeves up attitude.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced, good-natured company at the early stage of building something amazing. Our management team has a wealth of experience and we’ve secured significant funding to grow our team and build a revolutionary sports platform.
What You’ll Do:
The Partnerships team is a partner-facing team built to proactively drive partners’ revenue potential. Critical to the success of Recast, the Partnerships team will manage the multiple relationships within partners to drive revenue success both for Recast and the partners through understanding partners’ businesses, their fanbases, ensuring fans are highly engaged and partner KPIs are met. You will:
- Meet the business plan:
- Forecast, own and deliver platform, vertical and individual partner revenue targets
- Set and own department KPIs
- Achieve platform revenues:
- Review and optimize the partner mix to meet platform user targets for each category and each partner;
- Platform performance – with data insight, review platform performance to identify opportunities for revenue growth;
- Manage Partnership team:
- Evolve the team, processes and infrastructure ensuring team members are managing a sustainable portfolio of partners and revenue target
- Set team and individual targets – number of partners and engagement levels, revenue target
- Partner management
- Evaluate and assess key partner relationships to maximise platform revenues
- Create strong relationships with key partners, ensure they are well managed and fully engaged with Recast and the platform
- Ongoing engagement with key partners to highlight performance, revenue opportunities, product training
- Build plan to manage smaller partners
- Internal stakeholder engagement
- Advocate for partners within Recast
- Cross-function collaboration with commercial, product, marketing, content production, finance
Skills and experience
- Minimum 8 year’s experience working in in a digital commercial management role (sports, esports, music)
- Minimum 5 years leading a commercial team with a proven record of success in an international partnership development environment
- Demonstrate understanding of digital platforms (both pay and free)
- Ability to translate data into clear narratives, operational strategies, and recommendations
- In-depth project planning and execution experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills; ability to engage and persuade diverse stakeholder audiences
- Results-oriented - a revenue generator and a proven winner
- Client interaction – significant client interaction and proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- Full-time position in central Edinburgh (anticipated 3 days a week office based).
- £70k-£80k DoE
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- £500 annual training budget
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS PLEASE
We don’t use automated filtering systems - all applications will be reviewed by a member of the hiring team. We welcome covering letters if there is anything you would like to expand upon.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to everyone with individual feedback. We aim to review applications and interview promising candidates quickly, and will generally get back to you within 2 weeks if we plan to progress your application.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and have a commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. All applications are treated with the upmost respect and are reviewed without bias towards gender, race, religious preference or disability.