Recast is a direct-to-customer social video platform with big plans to revolutionise the sports broadcasting landscape. Our first goal is to bring the sports and Esports that fans love directly to them, with no monthly subscription. Not only that, they'll earn for watching, sharing and creating content on Recast.
Recast will make it easier for fans to find the content they enjoy and will give personalised access to live streams, official highlights, and the best fan-generated content, whilst creating and sharing content with the community.
As part of an early-stage startup you’ll need to be comfortable working quickly and enjoy taking ownership of your work and your team.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced, good-natured team at the early stage of building something amazing. Our management team has a wealth of experience and we’ve secured significant funding. For the right person this is a great opportunity to make a huge contribution to the building of a successful global sports platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyse business requirements and produce detailed specifications.
- Creating delivery tickets and drafting requirements and deliverables within each ready for developer to begin work with clarity.
- Resolve conflicting end user requirements and provide guidance, founded in data and an understanding of the market.
- Play a key role in understanding the target market and suggesting improvements to the product.
- Input into product analysis statistics and ideation for KPI improvement
- Working with the technical teams to provide clarifications and ensure absolute understanding of specifications throughout the team.
- Working with QA to assist and review the design and execution of test cases.
- Explore design and UX solutions, along with basic prototyping and wireframe creation
Key skills for role
- 3+ years of experience working on large consumer-facing projects.
- Substantial experience in the full implementation of web and mobile systems in the capacity of Product/Business Analyst.
- Skilled in mapping customer journeys
- Exposure to Google or Adobe Analytics
- Experience of defining and implementing business analysis processes in an agile environment.
- A demonstrable passion for sport and user-centric experience creation.
We hope that the self satisfaction you get from working with us will outweigh any side line offerings we make but we hire the best to be the best and in order to maintain your ‘mojo’ we offer the following incentives:
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- £500 annual training budget
In addition there’s the routine get-togethers and all round camaraderie you’d expect from a start-up.
How to Apply
Tell us a bit about you, why you think you are suited to the role. Prepare your CV and a cover note and apply HERE
No recruitment agents please.
Due to the wealth of candidates, we’re unfortunately unable to respond to everyone with individual feedback. Should you not hear from us within the next 2 weeks then we’re afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are committed to eliminating discrimination and have a commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace. All applications are treated with the utmost respect and are reviewed without bias towards gender, race, religious preference or disability.